When one door closes, another door opens.
Glo recently increased their BIS plan – which was one of the cheapest subscription for PC and Android users – from N1000 to N1400 amidst their poor network. Some users have also reported that the data allocated to this plan now zaps like most Airtel plans.
In the midst of this, another door opened.
You can now use the Airtel BB subscription which goes for N1000 for 3GB of data valid for 30 days on Android devices and PCs.
I have tested this plan for a while now and I can confidently tell you that this plan doesn’t zap like other Airtel data plans.
This is the best alternative to the Glo BIS so far.
Why You Should Use This Plan?
- Airtel Network is fast in most locations.
- It is cheaper than Glo blackberry plan.
- It doesn’t zap like the normal Airtel Android plan.
- It is easy to activate.
- Blackberry 10 IMEI
- Patience in tweaking the IMEI
- Activate the plan
How To Get BB 10 IMEI
- Go to this site: http://imei-number.com/imei-validation-check/
- Input the known 12 digits e.g 356760051192
- Add any three digits to the already known 12 digits making 15 digits e.g 356760051192549 and validate IMEI
- If the random digit you choose is correct, it will display IMEI number is valid. But if the random digit is incorrect, it will display IMEI number is not valid! And the valid IMEI will be displayed below it.
How Can I Add The IMEI to my Android Phone?
You can change the IMEI of your Android phone by following this guide here.
How Can I Activate the plan?
- Subscribe to Airtel Blackberry Plan 3GB for N1,000 by dialing *431# after changing you phone IMEI to that of BB 10.
- Leave your phone APN to normal Airtel APN (internet.ng.airtel.com).
How Can I Check My Data Balance?
To check your data balance, dial *140# and you data balance will be sent to you via SMS.
For PC Users
Just activate the plan on your Android and use your Hotspot to connect it to your PC.
With this in place, you don’t need to worry about Glo BIS again on your Android.