Oukitel K4000 Pro is an affordable durable smartphone. Oukitel K4000 Pro is built to withstand rough conditions.
The front of the device is protected with a three layer anti-scratch 9H hardness screen which can handle all level of drops and bumps.
Oukitel K4000 Pro is not only built to withstand rough conditions, the phone is also a beautiful smartphone built with metal body.
The phone is finished with Zn magnesium alloy frame which combines the perfect CNC cutting technology to deliver an artistic beauty and a stronger smartphone.
K4000 Pro also comes with 4600 mAh battery with can last up to 5 days on normal usage, 2.5 days on heavy usage, 72 hours of talk time and 20 days on standby mode.
The battery of the K4000 Pro also features
- BAK high density lithium-ion battery
- Low charging voltage, reduce voltage conversion
- Reduce overheating when charging
- Safer and cooler mobile phone charging.
The 5-inch smartphone (Oukitel K4000 Pro) comes with 13 MP Sony back camera with fast and anti-shake feature, and a 5.0 MP front facing camera with beautify mode to make the most beautiful selfie picture.
Oukitel K4000 pro offers an incredible high-definition display which make image view, video streaming and gaming an exciting experience.
Key Specs of the K4000 Pro
- 2.5D CND metal chasis border
- Dual-SIM dual-standby capability
- 5.0″ 720 by 1280 HD capacitive touchscreen, 294ppi
- Quad-core 1.0GHz processor, 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of built-in storage expandable via microSD card (up to 64GB)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradable to android 6.0 via OTA
- 8MP with 13MP interpolated, phase detection autofocus camera, single-LED flash.
- 2MP with 5MP interpolated front camera
- Cat. 4 LTE (150/50Mbps); Wi-Fi, hotspot, Wi-Fi direct; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS/GLONASS; microUSB
- 4,600mAh battery capacity
- Smart Gestures, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor (3D), Light sensor are also supported.
Oukitel K4000 Pro is currently sold for about USD120.
You can checkout a hands-on review of the K4000 pro here.